Cancellation: Candidates can request for a cancellation of the service within 24 hours of the first discussion with the consultant.
- If a service is cancelled within 24 hours of the first discussion with TalentPundits, a cancellation charge of 20% of the service fee will be deducted and the balance 80% of the service fee will be refunded through a cheque within 30 calendar days of cancellation.
- If a service is cancelled after 24 hours of the first discussion with the consultant, there will be no refund.
- If TalentPundits are unable to set up the committed number of interviews for the Candidate within a stipulated timeframe for the Job search service, 30% of the service fee will be refunded. If the Candidate receives an offer, it will be considered as the fulfillment of the contract and no further interviews will be set up and there will be no refund.
- In case of any cancellation the taxes paid if any on the initial amount will not be refunded, as it will be paid to Government of India.
- For Job search support refund will work as follows:
- In the event a Candidate pays a service fee of Rs 30,000/- and we have promised him interviews against three opportunities within 3 months of payment received and we are able to schedule 2 interviews only, TalentPundits will refund 20% against the balance of 1 opportunity and the candidate will be refunded 20% of the total service fee paid.
This refund will NOT be made in any of the following conditions –
- The Candidate does not complete the employment process at any point of time. For example, if the candidate does not reach the interview venue at the agreed time, it will be considered ONE fair opportunity provided by TalentPundits.
- If the Candidate does not accept an offer made by the Employer (as long as it is in line with the expectations outlined by the candidate)
- The candidate accepts the offer but does not join the Employer on the decided date
- The candidate doesn’t provide the necessary inputs required by TalentPundits for commencing the services within 30 working days of the date of the payment date.